At Sigma, the security of your data and the confidentiality of your project is of utmost importance. We have adequate security measures that ensure the protection of your data and project. Here are the measures we follow to protect your data:
- Daily scanning of all servers and workstations.
- All the servers and workstations are protected by both hardware and software firewalls which are automatically updated.
- Data interchange from workstations is properly logged to ensure the highest level of protection for the client’s data.
- With the availability of new softwares in the market, we check the possibility of any productivity increase through their implementation.
- Our data centers have cloud computing infrastructure to ensure that any amount of data is backed up.
- We sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with our clients to ensure a confidential development environment. We openly discuss issues regarding security and other areas of concern. This discussion discloses the possible risks involved in the project, the amount of data needed to be collected, and which person(s) will be authorized to access information.
NDA with Employees
- We also sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with all our employees. We regularly update our employees about the importance of data protection.